TRACEE ELLIS ROSS HAS SOME SHOE A -GAMES


Black-ish star actress -"Rainbow" -Tracee Ellis Ross has some shoe game thingy whenever she steps out. She is always on point, her hair, clothes and what I especially like about her and would want to go through her closet for are her shoes.




I'm a shoe freak myself but you see, 'kudi"(money in Hausa language) dey do ojoro for me, while going through some pictures I decided to do a post on some of her shoes I love and wanted to share with my other shoes lover and let us all drool over it.





 



 



 





Comments

  1. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Garcinia Cambogia Slimming Capsules

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DENIM INSPIRED WEEKEND LOOKS

Tips on becoming a "Pro" Kisser

GETTING RID OF STRETCH MARKS NATURALLY