3 HOMEMADE REMEDY TO GET RID OF UNDER EYE WRINKLES


The weekend is here already and who does not love it when it is Friday. I honestly don't have weekends like every other person but I still love it all the same. 

Being a while I did a post on beauty remedies especially natural ones and home made or go through your pantry recipe. The drive for this post is nothing other than the fact that I have been so busy and stressed that  my skin (face) is showing it.However, the sort of products I would like to use are out of my reach now and I thought to myself, why not try those pantry products you used to use.

These products are easily accessible, they won't break your bank account and some of them can be applied twice a day. The challenge for the next two weeks is to be committed to this and share my result with you all. Here we go;

Lemon juice: Lemon juice can be used for a lot of things, ranging from a cold lemonade on a hot afternoon, cooking - add to that chicken stir fry for a tangy taste and the very reason for this post - exfoliating. It contains a high level of Vitamin C that helps build more collagen. Just use cotton pad to apply on fine lines and leave a while. Honey can also be added for moisturizing.

Potatoes: Chips is one of my favourite snack and even a whole mean especially with chicken laps. However, two slices of thin cut potatoes can work wonders on fine lines around the eyes, leave for 10-15mins or squeeze out the juice and apply with a cotton pad to dry. The anti-aging agent helps the skin. Rinse out with  warm water.

Coconut oil: Met a couple of people who have testified to using this to cook but I personally don't like the smell in food only for my hair and skin. Vitamin E is found in coconut oil amongst other useful nutrients that boost collagen and prevent aging. The use of this oil mixed with eye white gives a faster result.

My favourite remedy and what I will be using for the next two weeks will be lemon and honey. Let me know yours and let's be fine together. *winks*

Comments

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Lactobacillus Acidophilus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DENIM INSPIRED WEEKEND LOOKS

Tips on becoming a "Pro" Kisser

GETTING RID OF STRETCH MARKS NATURALLY