MAKING YOUR COLOURS WORK: WHITE AND BLACK

Black and white combination has been the safest mixture ever since the existence of fashion and really, when in doubt of an outfit, a lot of us just play safe.


Nevertheless, wearing these colours together does not have to be conventional and boring, you can throw in a colour or two to brighten the outfit. I will be showing you some combinations that will inspire you to wear white and black next.




Pick an outer garment that suit you



Let your bag and shoes talk

Picture credit: Pinterest

Comments

  1. Happy valentine darling, sorry I went awol... now I’m here. I trust you’ve been awesome ❤️❤️😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kelechi, I'm fine and thanks for the support

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DENIM INSPIRED WEEKEND LOOKS

Tips on becoming a "Pro" Kisser

GETTING RID OF STRETCH MARKS NATURALLY