WHAT TO DO INSTEAD OF WORRYING!!!!


I don't have a long story here but I would like to share with you all one thing I believe God wanted me to know and everyone else.

I am one person that can worry for life... like I should actually be paid to worry and when I start, it is always hard for me to stop and it start showing in my looks and makes me look older than my age.

But wait, why do people worry and allow fear to creep in?.Yes I know there are situations that allow it and the world right now is not helping matters. Anyways, no long story and long list of what to do but just one thing I discovered and has been working greatly.

Pray.... pray.... and pray...

I'm not kidding here, it might sound insane but it works as long as you are a child of God, believe in his son Jesus Christ and know who you are in Christ.

God already knows what we want and all we have to do is ask once and thank him for it and wait joyfully for it, because his time is never wrong or late but just the perfect time for you to experience whatever you want.

Just one bible verse to buttress this point and you can also add yours for all to read up and mediate.

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done"- Philippians 4:6 

Hope this will bless someone today and make your burden lighter. Do have a blissful day. Shalom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DENIM INSPIRED WEEKEND LOOKS

Tips on becoming a "Pro" Kisser

GETTING RID OF STRETCH MARKS NATURALLY