5 BEAUTY PRODUCTS EVERY WOMAN NEEDS

Every woman want to always look her best every time and minutes of the day. We don't ever want to be caught off guard, even with a free make up face, we still want that natural glow. Some of us have really good skin naturally while some have to put more care into it. Either of the category you fall into, you have to take care of you face and entire body judiciously.

1) First thing to invest your cash on is a good facial wash- We have a bunch of them but i will just do mention the ones I have used and talk about products for the different skin types. So, I am a fan of Neutrogena products and it has always worked.

2) Another favorite of mine is St Ives products and I love their scrub specially because of the smell and texture on my skin.

3) Eye cream, a product that should not be found wanting in your closet,this is important for days you have to blend out that lack circles and need your eyes to appear a little relaxed after a short night and lack of sleep.It works well for me at night through the next morning. I use this because my face is a little dry.
4) Moisturizer is very important for ladies with my skin type. My face is quite dry but my body is a normal skin type. This makes me pay more attention to my face. I specially like Neutogena  just like I mention earlier. This is the most expensive of my products and I bought when it was still cheap... (dollar-$ ti won). 
5) Bathing soap or gel- With all these aforementioned things, I decided to go small on the bathing soap. Na soap I dey use o, no gel at all but if you got money, you can invest in a good gel but will advise a gel with goat milk.
There you go, hope it helps someone get a glowing skin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DENIM INSPIRED WEEKEND LOOKS

Tips on becoming a "Pro" Kisser

GETTING RID OF STRETCH MARKS NATURALLY