MAKING YOUR COLOURS WORK: ORANGE AND BLUE

Starting the year with this new series that I have been playing with for a while.  What would it feel like if we all knew how to make our closets colourful and not know how to combine the colors to work for us... I'm very sure that feeling is not pleasant because I have been there, still learning and I decided to share this journey with my fashion lovers and we can all learn together.

For the first series and because I don't really like this color combination for reasons like, "will it look good or will I look like a clown. We will be going through ways to make color blue and orange work in different ways.

Here we go with pictures and styles: The trick with these colour combination is that you have to reduce the tone of your accessories to the minimum, the colors are bright and "in our faces already".

Can you ever go wrong with a blue jeans and any colour of top?, NOOOO





This last style put together is for our guys so that they won't feel left out. Although, I could not get the same style, shade of tie and pocket square but I hope you get the gist.

What do you all think? let me start another research for the next colour series.

Shalom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DENIM INSPIRED WEEKEND LOOKS

Tips on becoming a "Pro" Kisser

GETTING RID OF STRETCH MARKS NATURALLY