SHOE CRUSH TUESDAY : MY SHOE WISH LIST



"Shoes transform your body language and attitude, they lift you physically and emotionally"- Christian Louboutin



Eleanor Anukam

What is the first thing you notice on a person when you first meet them? for me, it is their shoes and I bet , the same goes for me when people meet me . Shoes speak louder than words  and I can sometimes  tell the kind of person or even lover you are by your shoes. Although, I don't base my entire appraisal on your shoes, you just might be having a bad shoe day.


Eleanor Anukam

I have never found a lady that  has enough shoes, you get to hear phrases like "girl, I don't have enough shoes", the truth is, shoes are never enough, I mean the "never" can't  be overemphasized.
Christian Louboutin
As much as we want, the reality is we can't all get them at the same time, you have to prioritize and hope for the next pay check to arrive on time...lol.. be wise with the spending,else you will drink garri (cassava flakes) tired. 


 Ralph and Russo






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DENIM INSPIRED WEEKEND LOOKS

Tips on becoming a "Pro" Kisser

GETTING RID OF STRETCH MARKS NATURALLY