STYLE YOUR GEOMETRIC DRESS WITH A POP OF BLUE

Hey ladies drop it down just wanna see you touch the ground... I know right... Akon gave us that song "that year"..lool, can't remember the year. But, imagine you are dressed like this to an event, like a classy one and you are dropping it like is hot in those heels and the geometric dress. I can totally see myself in it and guess what, will post myself as soon as I get something like this. Watch out for the post.


Back to the matter in *wizkids voice*, you will definitely make heads turn and I bet dates will just be flowing in left and right. Enjoy the rest of your day...ciao.

Comments

  1. I really enjoy simply reading all of your web. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post Janda Cantik Bugil Waktu Liburan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DENIM INSPIRED WEEKEND LOOKS

Tips on becoming a "Pro" Kisser

GETTING RID OF STRETCH MARKS NATURALLY